The Workshop (April 8-10, 2012)
To provide a networking platform for successful and emerging agribusinesses, and to offer an opportunity for sharing of experiences and success stories.
To facilitate exchange of knowledge on the use of information, communication and technologies (ICTs) in enhancing the capacity to strengthen the value chain of agriculture products.
To solicit ideas in assisting the emerging agribusinesses in conforming to the established norms of regional and international trade.
To suggest national, regional and international policymakers on the role of public private partnership, ways to improve the business environment and their sustainability, and measures to address technical barriers to trade agreements (TBTs).
• Sustainable linkages between smallholder farmers and agribusinesses
• Enhancing innovation and entrepreneurship in agriculture business
• Agribusiness incubation and good practice
• Policy and institutional interventions for conducive business environment
• Public-private partnership
Agri SME Competition and Display
Project for Agriculture Commercialization and Trade
Salla Ghari, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977-1-4017765, +977-1-4650281
Fax: +977-1-4373236, +977-1-4650280
Workshop Venue:Hotel Annapurna kathmandu, Nepal